Discover How You Can Transform Your Fingers To a Calculator!

Saturday 20 September 2008

Selepas blogger Kickdefella Di Bebaskan

Selepas blogger Kickdefella Di Bebaskan
Posted on 20 SEPT,2008




Hi folks, sorry for all the unreleased messages and comments. As you know, I have been away on holiday in Lokap Balai Polis Kota Bharu and Lokap Dang Wangi. I tried to check in at Pudu Prison but was turned away because not enough qualification.

I wished to thank all for the supports and prayers.

The police has treated me well and most of the time, beyond the call of duty. I made lots of friends too.

A PC is arrange for me at 5.30pm today for me to bare all. Hehehe if any….

Till then, rest assured, I have kick Dollah again as soon as I was released. You can ask the press.



Salaam and loves


No comments: